Hammerfix Plates provide a tough, cost-effective means of joining timber and can also be used for repairing or strengthening existing structures therefore saving the cost and time of replacements. They can be manufactured in any required length or even made in rolls.
- HFP4R6 : 45mm x 120mm Ctn 100
- HFP6R6 : 45mm x 180mm Ctn 67
- HFP8R6 : 45mm x 240mm Ctn 50
Hammerfix Plates can be used in a number of applications, including:
- Onsite truss manufacture or modifications
- Fixing wall frames together
- Butt joining or splicing of timber
- Reinforcement of bin and box corners for the fruit and packaging industry
- Anti-split plates for applications such as lintels, ends of posts, poles and pallet bearers.